Saturday, May 4, 2013

Bright and Cheerful.....Week 14

Hi, and thanks for visiting.
When I am deciding what main colour/s I am going to use for a weekly spread I start with the title card I am using.  All my title cards to date have been from the BH Seafoam core kit - just gorgeous.  This week I added a white cardboard doilie I got in a card swap together with a flair from Greatest View.  I love how the "the story" stamp from Technique Tuesday Life Circle set goes with the "this is life" journalling card.  And of course there is another Technique Tuesday stamp on the orange journalling card.


Lots more orange on this page and I used a 4 in one photo collage for each of the boys when they were playing on the trampoline......difficult otherwise to show how much fun they were having.


And here are the two pages together.....I love how bright and happy these pages are.


Do you have a favourite colour combination to use?  Are you of the "the more the merrier" thinking?  Do you try and match your pages to the colours in your photos?  
Let me know what sort of PL colourist you are or just leave a general comment about this layout and go in the draw for some great giveaways.  See earlier posts for details of what you would receive.
Thanks for reading,
Amanda

No comments :

Post a Comment