Sunday, May 26, 2013

Week 19 .....Mothers Day

Hi and thanks for visiting.....
OK, so the first thing I have to say is yes, I know the date is wrong - it should be May 12th, not May 19th.  In my defence, this week has an insert so I think I just worked out two weeks.....it will get changed....eventually!
I have used some of the green cards from various Studio Calico PL kits as well as quite a few of their wood veneers, and the 'Win' flair on the title card.


The first page of the insert is all about Samuel attending his new best friend at school's birthday party.  I offered to take photos for Michael's Mum so she could concentrate on entertaining the Mums......I love the photo of the kids jumping off the log (I did get a sensible one first). The clouds and weather wood veneer on the cloud card are new from Freckled Fawn

Here is what these two pages look like together.  It's sometimes a challenge to balance the colours across the pages but I think I am getting a little better at it.....

This is the reverse of the insert page....continuing with the Studio Calico kit elements of alpha stickers, and the 'Nice Shot' label.  The autumn leaves card is cut from a Stampin Up range, with the 'oh so lovely' banner from a die cut pack (I think Studio Calico too, but not in the kit)
The final page for this week focused on Mothers Day.  I love the leaf angel photos Jason took on his phone.....sometimes he surprises me with photos and these are some of his best!  I also took a photo of the little gifts the boys got me.  And finally...warning here....a photo of me before starting the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation.  Mothers Day seemed the best day to sign up for this and I am determined to make the most of this. I have put a side angle (very scary) photo and my starting statistics inside a fold out.....for my eyes only.
And here is what the double page looks like together.  It was a great week to put together!
Hope you like these pages,
Amanda



No comments :

Post a Comment