Saturday, June 15, 2013

21 Today.......

Hi, and thanks for visiting.
I have to say Week 21 passed in a blur.  A lot of that is just the routine of work/life/play but also the extra time for 12WBT is having an impact.
My title card uses another of the Cheery Lynn dies with a Greatest View flair on top. My filler card on the left hand side is made using brown cardstock and some dies from, I think, Studio Calico (....I mixed a few packs from different brands together so can't be sure).  I also used one of the wood veneer frames from Freckled Fawn to draw attention to my two boys NOT playing tennis!

Can you tell by the right hand side I struggled?  Not too many photos so I had to get creative with the flyer from the play I went to.  Another die cut added to a basic Seafoam journal card and a phrase card from Pebbles.


And here is the two page spread...


Thanks for visiting,
Amanda

No comments :

Post a Comment