Friday, July 5, 2013

Week 23 is a little green....

Hi and thanks for visiting my Week 23 - which has been done for a while, just running a bit behind on blog posts.
This week the aqua - both pale and dark - from Seafoam was my predominant colour.  My left hand side sees a flair from Greatest View on top of a doily for my title card.  Alpha stickers by Basic Grey (part of a Studio Calico Project Life kit) and a wood veneer heart round out my embellishments on this page.

The right hand side was fairly similar.  Wood veneer brackets and washi from a Studio Calico project life kit was used on my bi-fold card at far right (journalling inside is my 12WBT progress information). A lovely wood veneer speech bubble from Studio Calico went very well with my french toast photo.  The 4x6 phrase card bottom left is one from a Pebbles stack.  Chosen for the colour as well as the sentiment.


And here is how the double page spread looks.


Thanks for visiting,
Amanda

No comments :

Post a Comment