Friday, July 5, 2013

Week 25 - its Black and White

Hi, and thanks for visiting my Week 25.

I decided on a simple Black and White approach for this week as there is a fair bit of colour in my photos.

My left hand page uses journalling cards from the Seafoam kit, including one of the 'last page' cards as a filler. More alphas from a Studio Calico kit were used for time stamps on photos.  Wood veneers from Studio Calico added to the wintry theme on the page.

The right hand side focuses on Samuel having fun at a 6th birthday party for one of his school friends.  Plenty of colour here.  There was a Super Moon on Sunday night and, although my photo isn't that great, it does represent my take on it.

And here is what the double page spread looks like.


Thanks for visiting,
Amanda





No comments :

Post a Comment