Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week 26 - Album 1 complete

Hi, and thanks for visiting.
Wow, can you believe we are half way through the year already.  I'm a little surprised that I have kept up (mostly) with my Project Life - I'm normally someone who can work on a big project for a short period of time like a madwoman, but falter on the longer term goals.

So here is my Week 26 layout....although I do have to admit that I haven't finished my Week in Review card yet.

It also marks the end of my commitment to the BH Midnight kit on a regular basis, so rather than pick one focused colour from the kit, I used a bit of everything.  I have quite a few part kits just itching to be used so looking foraward to starting Week 27 and a new album as well.

So here is my week.....The left hand side - sick, movies and poor night vision shot!
 Followed by the standard right hand side..
and here they are together...
Thanks for visiting,
Amanda

No comments :

Post a Comment