Friday, March 22, 2013

And here's Week 8

Hi, and thanks for visiting.
Week 8 crept up very quickly.  Hubby and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary and I was surprised by a delivery of yellow roses - my absolute favourites.....so of course a photo was required and the card made it onto the left hand side too (but don't ask what brand the potty people are on the card - I bought them at a garage sale and thats as much as I know).
The 'TODAY' card is from the Echo Park Photo Freedom - Volume 1 range (I did have another card in till I got this range in week 10 and decided a swap was in order).
The 'neat' filler card was another I bought from Cath Dean - they just go so easily with the Seafoam kit.
And, of course, there are more wood veneers and another flair - and again this is a design from Greatest View on Etsy.


The right hand side is pretty simple - some surprise photos of the boys enjoying themselves, the "lion" that was at our local town centre, and another beautiful sunset. At this time of year they are pretty spectacular and constantly changing in colour and intensity. 

Here is the full week spread:


Happy scrapping,
Amanda

No comments :

Post a Comment