Sunday, March 24, 2013

Busy busy Week 9

Hi again,
Week 9 had lots going on - for all of us.
My left hand page was brightened with a Black 'Sparkle' from Kaisercraft added to the title page....starting to struggle to make the title pages different from each other now.
This time of year the mornings start to be a struggle....as seen by the fact that when we got into the car Monday morning the sky was still dark and the moon shone brightly!
The 'Capture the Moment' filler card was made by Julie Hughes and received as part of a card swap on the PL Australia/NZ FB page.  Thanks Julie!  

Another great wood veneer starts the right hand page, together with my first attempt at a "collage" - I loved all the action shots of Patrick practicing his tennis and this was the easiest way to include a few of them.

The Papercraft Expo was on in Melbourne and I went and picked up my special order from Craft House as well as some more wood veneers (!) and some Technique Tuesday stamps (which I still have to use).  It was great to meet David and Mary and also Michelle Stokes - a fellow member of the Australia/NZ PL FB group. 
I had some extra photos from the Expo so used a 'Flip It' envelope. My only whinge is that you can see the taped section on the reverse side.



Here is the week together.

Thanks for looking at my pages,
Amanda

No comments :

Post a Comment