Saturday, February 23, 2013

Week 4...school preparations



Bit of a mixed week for us.  After completing my long list of "summer jobs" (you know, cleaning kitchen cupboards, sorting out all the kids clothes, having windows cleaned etc etc) I finally got some real quality time to catch up on my reading.  I love getting books for gifts (still prefer real pages to reading on the ipad) but even more I love being able to sit down and read them in one or two sittings.
Lots of prep work for going back to school.....and Master 5 got his first pair of glasses....how both of our boys need glasses is beyond both us and the optometrist as Jason and I have perfect vision (must have skipped our generation).
And the BIG news on the scrapping front.......I upgraded from a Selphy to a Picturemate .....again, this was influenced by the discussions on the PL FB group here in Oz.  So easy to use and no need for borders....unless I want to use them....which often I do.
Happy scrapping,
Amanda



No comments :

Post a Comment