Saturday, February 23, 2013

Week 6 and back to work

Week 6 I ended up doing two double spreads.....not an insert, just four pages continuing on from each other. 
This was the week I was really dreading...how would I take photos if I was back at work....what would I take photos of? 
Well, luckily there were plenty of opportunities, and a weekend away in Phillip Island to see the penguins (and lots of other cool stuff) gave us more photo opps.
The Waitangi day card is a filler for the moment as I am waiting for some specific flairs that I asked
http://apieceofcakedesigns.com.au/ to design.  I'd seen their Australia Day flairs but Waitangi day is for me!
And I got a bit adventurous and even cut a few 4x6 photos to fit into 2 3x4 slots.
I really feel like I am getting the hang of this.......(remind me of this in about a month's time when I struggle to fill a page!
Happy scrapping,
Amanda


No comments :

Post a Comment